The new iPhone app from Pantone. An essential app for every graphic design and art student. Watch the video to see how it works.
myPantone for iPhone... it's here
Who says you can't take it with you?
Not Pantone. Now with the myPANTONE for iPhone and iPod Touch app you have access to a variety of PANTONE® colour libraries and the ability to build color palettes and share them with colleagues and clients.
myPANTONE offers graphic, web, fashion and apparel designers a way to take PANTONE colors with you wherever you go.
Can't remember what a color looks like, now you can have Portable Color MemoryTM.
Get your color inspiration and create your color scheme from these PANTONE color system libraries:
- PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM® (coated, uncoated and matte)
- PANTONE GoeTM (coated and uncoated)
- PANTONE Pastels (coated and uncoated)
- PANTONE FASHION + HOME (paper and cotton)
- Includes sRGB, HTML and L*a*b* for all colors
You can capture and extract colors from photos and snap to the closest PANTONE Color:
- Images loaded on your iPhone
- Directly from images taken by your iPhone camera
Automatically generates harmonious color combinations
Cross-reference PANTONE colors to other PANTONE color libraries
Once you have created your color palettes you can then share them in a variety of ways:
- E-mail an HTML image of your palette
- E-mail color palettes that can be used in the Adobe® Creative Suite® (.ase files), QuarkXPress® and CorelDraw®
- Upload to the myPANTONE.com palette sharing web site
Other features include:
- Text and voice annotation of palettes
- Post notifications of new palettes to Twitter and Facebook
- GPS tagging of palettes
Compatible with the iPhone or iPod Touch mobile digital devices
Requires iPhone OS 3.0